Sunday, May 10, 2009

What are you capable of??

We just completed a great marriage series at church! Get the podcast if you missed it. Pastor Naeem (www.mosaicchurch.tv), quoted Rick Warren (pastor and the author of The Purpose Driven Life) saying "Given the right circumstances I am capable of doing anything." That statement resonated with my heart! How many times have I looked into others lives and said "I would NEVER do that." or "I can't believe they did that to their wife (or husband)," not knowing their circumstances. Judging from the outside is super easy! We are ALL human and fall short and because of our sinful nature we are capable of making bad choices that could have everlasting consequences! I think the moment we think we are "above" the unthinkable we become vulnerable to just that thing. I pray the Lord daily reminds me of my "humanness"!

0 comments: