Saturday, June 6, 2009

60 Days...

HERE THEY ARE..... Okay. I have to say I really did NOT want to take the 60 day pics! I have been out of town half of the month which definitely messed with my routine/ eating so I know my results could have been much better! That being said, I'm still happy that I still lost lbs and inches! I can definitely see more definition in my abs and arm muscles! My entire body is feeling stronger! Like I said before my goal is to be healthy not "skinny" so I think I'm on my way to continuously living the healthy lifestyle!

I would love to be your FREE coach on your journey for health! You can sign up FREE on my website! Let me know how I can help you! The pics are side by side there also. Just click the "My Progress" tab.

PS....It's usually not the best idea to take pics in the afternoon right after eating lunch but my sis in law just did my Mary Kay makeover w/ my new makeup so I wanted to take pics with my new make up on!

30 Day Front 60 Day Front


30 Day Side 60 Day Side






2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOLY MOLY-you are looking AMAZING! I can totally see the difference-your abs and arm muscles are already popping out! When these 90 days are over-you better submit yourself for the body transformation contest! Congrats on all your hard work! :) :)

Mandy Devine said...

You look awesome Jess!