Monday, June 22, 2009

The Season of #2

I'm calling this post The Season of #2 because I don't like any of the other alternative words such as poop, poopy, sh__, etc.

imgres.jpg

Right now it feels like the never ending season! How long will it last?! Between work and home I'm surrounded by #2! Two in diapers at home and plenty of incontinent patients at work = unending smelly situations! However, during this season of my life I've learned to be thankful! Thankful for my job that is so flexible and rewarding! Thankful that I'm not one of the incontinent patients! Thankful for my two diaper babes who have been such a blessing to us #2 and all! So....I shall endure this Season of #2 with a grateful happy heart=)

1 comments:

LeslieW. said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! You are too sweet and your family is just adorable! I can't imagine the laundry below! I do some every day and it's never done...