Monday, June 15, 2009

Dangling Earrings

When you're feeling down, dumpy or frumpy......go put on a pair of dangling earrings! It works for me! I may be cleaning, mothering, feeding, or any other ING in the home in my t-shirt and polka dot boxer shorts, but when I have on my dangling earrings I feel like a pretty woman! I mean after all, I am the woman who gave birth to #4 with my dangling earrings right?! Who can feel pretty in that huge oversized ugly hospital gown?! You need those dangling earrings every once in a while for a pick me up! SO......if you're having a bad day or a bad hair day, go put on your favorite dangling earrings =)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so classic "Jessica"! Next you'll be pulling out those strappy lime green shoes and dress that scared me to death! Love you! - Mo

Renee said...

You crack me up!!! Truth is..my ears are double pierced. I hardly ever, ever where earrings in the second hole. EXCEPT...when I need to feel a little spunky!!Imagine the boast I would get with 2 sets of earrings including the dangly ones:)!